Principal Architect – Columbia, MD, USA | Jobs
ADG is a workplace where you are inspired to achieve and grow, in your work and in your career. We support good ideas and hard work. Guided by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by our people, we network with each other, build on each other’s contributions and collaborate to deliver exceptional projects. ADG is a multidisciplinary company with close internal relationships working on projects around the world. We invite you to explore the opportunity to join us and grow your career.
ADG is seeking an enthusiastic, articulate, and driven Principal Architect to join our dynamic and growing team at our Columbia, MD office. This individual will lead the architecture and interior design project team(s) and oversee architectural design work from concept to construction for projects requiring interfacing and collaboration with various disciplines and consultants.
- Lead and mentor junior architectural staff
- Plan, plan, coordinate, manage and supervise a multidisciplinary project team.
- Prepare architectural drawings and specifications and/or supervise their execution for all phases of a project.
- Carry out projects from initial concept through to construction documents, including execution of design stories, editing of specifications and selection of materials/products.
- Perform design analysis, planning studies, concept design plans and construction details.
- Performs site and construction surveys for information gathering and prepares reports. May include travel.
- Executes code analysis, material selections and technical solutions
- Exercise responsible and ethical decision-making regarding funds, resources, and corporate conduct, and adhere to ADG’s Code of Conduct and related policies and procedures
- Accredited degree in architecture: BArch / MArch.
- Possess a license as a Chartered Architect (RA)
- 10+ years of experience designing and documenting architectural projects, including well-developed skills in overall building design
- Excellent understanding of the interrelationships between design/engineering disciplines, customers and contractors
- Excellent English skills, written and spoken, are essential to succeed in this role
- The ideal candidate will have to demonstrate proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD.
ADG, Inc., a Columbia, MD-based architecture and engineering firm, is engaged in domestic and international projects for the federal government. ADG offers a full range of benefits, including medical, dental, disability, life insurance, paid vacation and matching retirement savings, focused on health and financial stability throughout your life. an individual’s career. We are committed to increasing the capabilities of our employees.
ADG, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. .
View your application history
Back to task list…